Thursday, September 4, 2008

28 weeks.

Only 12 to go! Hello 3rd trimester!

GCT was on Thursday, wasn't as bad as I remembered it being, although this time the drink was carbonated and cold, so that's a plus! Get the results today.

Midwife appointment tonight, I think this time to talk abut everything all the emotion etc that I have. The other night I lay in bed crying because I am already confronted by how different this baby will be from Isla. It will be so strange to have a baby that doesn't have stiff legs or that can sit properly etc etc. I'm not sure how I'll deal with it - will it make me feel differently towards it - or towards Isla for that matter? :(

Massive hip pain again. Seems to be more on my right hand side although it doesn't matter how I lay because it throbs all night long.

Will update again after tonight's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment