Monday, August 11, 2008

25 weeks.

Lots of Braxton Hicks now, glad I know what they are now, they were starting to freak me out a little. Feel completely different to when I was pregnant with Isla though.

Having absolutely feral pelvic pain, suspect it may be SPD, will have it checked out at tomorrow's antenatal appointment. Started on Thursday after I dropped Isla at kindy, hurt to walk/lift legs/get dressed etc. Took Isla shopping for new shoes to go with her new Orthotics and felt like my pelvis was separating when she asked me to carry her. Come Friday, I could barely walk at all without a lot of pain :(

Sunday morning (from about 2am onwards) I couldn't sleep because the pain was so bad. Luckily the Olympics have been keeping me company.

Will update again tomorrow after my appointment. Hopefully they don't have scales up in the birthing unit, not looking forward to the digits that will appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment