Monday, August 4, 2008

24 weeks.

Hello Braxton Hicks! I completely forgot what those pesky little buggers felt like, and had been wondering why my tummy kept getting tight. Silly me!

Feeling utterly titanic in size and quite tired. I'm managing to sleep right through the night lately *touch wood* with no toilet breaks which has been nice, especially since it's been so damn cold lately.

Have my first tiger stripes for this pregnancy too :( I thought I'd last a little longer before they reared their ugly head, but alas, I am not so lucky.

Went to the hairdressers on Thursday while Isla was at pre-school, my hair was absolutely feral and needed some long awaited TLC. Found a fabulous hairdresser, albeit an expensive one, who fixed the crap jobs I'd had done previously, but she's 30wks pregnant :( Here's hoping she's not on maternity leave for too long!

One week until midwife appointment. Found original yellow card. Camera charger arrived an hour ago and is getting a work-out as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment