Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I spoke too soon!

Turns out Ian could feel the baby kick! Last night in fact, only a few short hours after posting here. He was a little freaked out by it though, he didn't feel our daughter kick until the day she was born, so the thought of a really little person inside of me was a bit too freaky for him to handle.

Sore tummy from constant coughing, hips still sore, lower back hurting now too.

3 weeks until next appointment at the hospital. Looking forward to it actually, I'll be 25 weeks so no doubt I'll be sent to the clinic for that hideous Glucose test (although not looking forward to that part). The first one I had with my daughter came back high at 8.5 (I think) so I had to re-do it, lucky me. It turned out to be okay though, fingers crossed the same applies this time 'round.

Have been thinking perhaps I should write down what I remember from my daughters birth, and how I felt. Maybe it will help me move on more from the not-so-wonderful experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment