Monday, October 13, 2008

34 weeks.

I've taken to sleeping on the lounge, it seems to be the only way I can get comfortable with all the hip pain that I'm getting of a night time. I remember having it with Isla too, but not this bad.

Reflux is back, not too badly so far, touch wood. Hoping it stays this mild or buggers off for good!

It's a bit daunting to think that I'm 34weeks already, I start to panic, thinking I only made it to 35+2 with Isla, so it's weird to think that last time I was at this point I was 9 days away from being a Mummy!

Ian and I have finally decided on a name, and it appears everyone hates it - although I suspect they'll like the middle names (and will probably suggest that I swap the names around). It saddens me a little to know that everyone has turned their nose up at it, but then again, it's our baby, so we should call her what we want and stuff what everyone else thinks. I'll just have to be ready once she's in our arms and named that when people say, "oh I don't like that name" and say, "well I don't like the names of your children either" lol

Hating this heat at the moment, last time I was in the air conditioned comfort of a hospital bed, so I never really had to experience humidity and heat while pregnant. It's no fun at all! Although I'd rather be hot and bothered than on bed rest and bleeding profusely!

High Risk appointment is tomorrow. I need to spend today reading up on some questions and things to ask the OB considering it will be the last time I see her. She's very keen for a VBAC but I'm so undecided, I just don't want to risk anything happening to the baby, considering I've already one child with a disability, if anything were to happen, I'd never be able to forgive myself.

We'll see what happens anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment