Friday, October 10, 2008

33 weeks.


4 sleeps until the High Risk appointment. I have a feeling I'll be sitting in the hospital waiting for hours to see the VMO only to be told they're all in theatre and the appointments will be cancelled. It happened when I was pregnant with Isla, and hasn't happened to me yet, so given this is my last high risk appointment, I'm bracing myself for it.

I've had a bit of a crap-tacular week, I've been feeling really emotional, particularly last weekend and yesterday, I'll put it down to pregnancy hormones and an inability to stand up for myself. Oh, and I'll add sleep deprivation to the list of possible culprits. Still only managing a few hours, still telling myself it's all going to prepare me for those early morning feeds when the little one arrives, but it doesn't really make it much easier to deal with!

Here's a belly pic from yesterday 33+3wks. Yes, I know, I am titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment