Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Harper. 7 months old.


Hello Baby.

You are still oh so sweet. Every day you smile more, and my heart snuggles you in that little bit closer.

Today we went for 6 month needles (I know, a month late) and I say we, because the Dr insisted I have a Whooping Cough booster too.

All went well, she barely cried.

Weighed and measured, 7.9kgs and 69cms long. Only 700gram gain in 2 months.

Still super cute though.

Babbles a LOT now, says Iyah (for Isla) and Dada - damn it, not mumma. Also says "Ha-ba" which we think is her effort for Harper.

Loves her vegies. Was still on the anti-reflux formula until the Dr today suggested I take her off it and see how she goes.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My son said Dada for months before saying Mama too! It just doesn't seem right, does it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete