Friday, March 27, 2009

Oops.

haven't forgotten this place, honest. I just seem to be so busy with Isla and little Harper that I just don't find the time to post about my littlest Princess.

Little Harper is 4 months now, I cannot believe it. This time last year I was only just getting over the fact that I was actually pregnant (after 19 months of TTC). As I write this now, she's asleep in her rocker, which seems to be her favourite sleeping spot at the moment.

Still a wonderful sleeper, there's probably only been 5 times since NYE 2008 that she hasn't slept through the night. Usually goes down around 7pm and wakes anywhere from 5-7am. BLISS!

No idea what size clothes she's in. Some things that are 000 fit, somethings 00 fit. Hard to work it all out. We weighed her at the hospital the other day, 6.65kgs :) She's having between 5-6 180mL bottles each day.

She's mastered rolling from front to back (sometimes helped along by losing balance!) and can *almost* roll from back to front, just.can't.quite.get.there. Picks up toys with her feet and brings them up to her hands. Thinks her hands are the most fascinating thing ever.

Lots of giggles and smiles, although still a very serious little person. She's lost most of her beautiful dark spikey hair, and now has a long tuft on the top of her head and long bits at the back of her neck (terrible description) but still incredibly cute.

Isla simply adores her. It's so beautiful, lots of kisses and cuddles, helps get binkies, tells me "I'll look after her Mum" when I need to make a bottle or do something else.

Her naming day is April 26th. I've bought her the cutest navy and white dress and bloomers to wear. We're having a High Tea - can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment